Monday, October 3, 2016

OMS: New License Model > Cross Post!

This weekend I started out writing a blog article about the new licensing model for OMS. However, licensing isn’t my forte, so it took me a while. And even then I wasn’t happy about the end result so I decided not to post it, but to put more time and effort in it, hoping to get it right.

However, as it turns out that fellow MVP Daniele Grandini already has written - among other things - an excellent posting about this topic. It doesn’t go deep, but it explains high level what you’ve got to know.

Therefore I ditched my own article and instead, I cross post to Daniele’s own article which is spot on. So go here and read on from the third header Operations Management Suite (OMS).

Credits
All credits go to Danielle Grandini. Thanks for sharing!

No comments: