Yesterday Microsoft released UR#8 for SCOM 2012 R2.
Fixes in this UR:
- Slow load of alert view when it is opened by an operator
- SCOMpercentageCPUTimeCounter.vbs causes enterprise wide performance issue
- System Center Operations Manager Event ID 33333 Message: The statement has been terminated.
- System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager: Report event 21404 occurs with error '0x80070057'
- SDK service crashes because of Callback exceptions from event handlers being NULL
- Run As Account(s) Expiring Soon -- Alert does not raise early enough
- Network Device Certification
- French translation of APM abbreviation is misleading
- p_HealthServiceRouteForTaskByManagedEntityId does not account for deleted resource pool members in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Exception in the 'Managed Computer' view when you select Properties of a managed server in Operations Manager Console
- Duplicate entries for devices when network discovery runs
- Preferred Partner Program in Administration Pane
Again my advise to test this UR in your SCOM test environment before applying it in production.