Thursday, March 13, 2014

SCCM 2012 R2 Endpoint Protection: Updated Predefined Antimalware Policies

Since I am taking a deep dive into SCCM 2012 R2 lately I am also working with Endpoint Protection. Even though Microsoft provides several predefined antimalware policies it turns out some of them require an update in order to reflect the latest product versions.

Therefore I’ve decided to add the updated versions of some of those policies, aimed at these products:

  1. SCCM 2012 R2;
  2. SCOM 2012 R2 – Management Server roles;
  3. SCOM 2012 R2 – Agents (Microsoft Monitoring Agent!);
  4. SQL Server 2012.

For your convenience you can download them from my OneDrive.

Remark:
Please know that ALL sections are still present in these antimalware policies. I have only modified the Exclusion settings section and didn’t touch any other sections. Adjust them to your needs and requirements so your other antimalware policies – already in place – aren’t negatively affected.

1 comment:

Marcus Oh said...

ah marnix. i can always count on you to make my job easier. ;-)