Monday, March 30, 2009

Deep respect

I know, this article is not SCOM related but still I want to make a posting about it.

Eventhough the company I work for - C2ICT - isn't big (about 40 people), it is certainly special since the knowledge & experience all my colleagues have is of a very high level.

Whether you talk about Windows 2008 Server, AD, IIS, SCOM, SCCM, Exchange, OCS, ISA, Forefront, they know it, inside and out. It is good to work with colleagues like that since I learn so much every day.

Last friday a colleague of mine, Nikolai van Luijtelaar, passed for his last exam to become an Microsoft Certified Master | Exchange Server 2007!

This is not just a title, no way. One really has to work hard to get to this level. It is a mix of much experience in the field with a very thorough understanding of the product and all other related issues like running projects on a big scale.
Nikolai, congratulations with your Master title on Exchange 2007. I know you have worked hard for it so it's good to know it returned itself into this magnificent result!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marnix,
Thanks bud, i wonder when MS starts with the System Center Master degree!